Friday, October 17, 2014

It never fails every Halloween I’m scrambling

It never fails every Halloween I’m scrambling to throw a costume together, even though I’ve had an idea of what I wanted my kids to be since June. What can I say? I tend to procrastinate.

If you’re like me but don’t have a clue what your kid should be this year, and you’d rather skip the mummy made out of toilet paper or bandage wrap, you’re in luck, because I have 10 ideas for free Halloween costumes you already have around your house.

Carrot 1 Watermark 426x650 10 free Halloween costumes you already have at home

1. Baby Carrot: This is the cutest and most simple idea from C.R.A.F.T. Get an orange onesie, some tulle, and make some of your own USDA stickers and before you know it, you’ve got an organic baby carrot.

2. Super Hero: Cut out a letter with your child’s initial and pin it to a t-shirt. Tie a superhero “cape” using a blanket or towel. BAM! POW! You’re set.

3. Ninja: Black pants and a shirt is all you need for this one. To go the extra mile just tie on a solid black bandana or scarf around the face, or use a little bit of black face paint around the eyes.

4. Road: If your little one had dark clothes but isn’t into ninjas, you can turn her into a road by adding some yellow duct tape down the center of your kid in a line.

5. Athlete: Everyone has some extra sports balls lying around. Have your kid carry one around while wearing some some knee-high socks and long shorts, or a sweatband and tennis shoes.
Wholesale Sexy Halloween Costumes halloween costumes clearance halloween costumes clearance adults

No comments:

Post a Comment